Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
District Manager - Multi-Unit Restaurant [QSR]
St Louis, MO
District Restaurant Manager [QSR]
- Atlanta, GA
- Cleveland, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Indianapolis, IN
- St Louis, MO
- Orlando, FL
- Bloomington, IL
About the Role:
- As a multi-unit restaurant management professional, oversee 2 to 3 QSR [quick serve restaurant] locations within your assigned territory / city.
- In charge of overall restaurant operations, development of your management teams, and profitability of your locations in a 'customer comes first' environment.
- As a Restaurant District Manager the primary leadership goal will be to set a positive example for your management team and ensure that each restaurant within your district is running smoothly.
- Additionally, you will partner with your direct reports - Restaurant General Managers - to ensure the overall financial health, and consistent execution of brand standards for your restaurants while developing a bench of well-trained talent for each level within your organization.
- Engage in the hiring, coaching and direction of General Managers and Assistant Managers.
- Periodically conduct random inspections of restaurants in your territor.
- Conduct inventory and cash audits.
- Manage restaurant budgets (including labor and food costs) and their impact on your overall territory budget. Implementing necessary plans to meet financial and P&L goals.
- High school diploma (Bachelor's degree a plus)
- Sharp and Professional is a MUST
- Minimum 5 years successful results as a multi-unit Restaurant Manager (specifically Quick Serve Restaurants or casual dining)
- Proven track record of building sales and increasing profits, as well as people development
- Leadership ability with a strong focus on service and hospitality
- Ability to demonstrate an ownership mentality, business maturity, and strong industry awareness
- Ability to utilize tactical and strategic judgment to achieve all key business measures
- Worked as a District or Regional Manager at restaurants like: Panera Bread, Whataburger, or Chick-Fil-A, etc. is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus incentives earned and paid out quarterly
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance - available on first day of employment. Multiple plan levels available for Employee Only, Employee & Spouse, Employee and Child(ren) and Family.
- Group Basic Life Insurance and AD&D, Whole Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance - effective immediately on first day of employment.
- 401(k) Savings Plan - eligible to participate on the first day of the month following the month in which you are hired if age 21. Eligible for immediate company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Automobile Stipend - $500/month to use for maintenance and cost of vehicle + Gas card.