About the Company
- Major Latin American branded food company
- Well-rounded portfolio of shelf stable food products
- Serves retail, industrial, and food service industries
About the Role
- Newly created position!
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehousing, transportation, demand planning, and related customer services.
- Oversee and develop direct reports
- Implement new processes and procedures to improve supply chain efficiencies.
About the Community
- Position can be located in Austin or Dallas TX; Louisville KY; or Greeley, CO.
- Local candidates preferred
- Experience in Logistics and Demand Planning within the food industry
- Experience coordinating product shipments to large retailers such as Target, Walmart, Kroger, and HEB.
- Strong ERP and Excel skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Benefits and Features
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D