Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
1st Shift Food Sanitation Manager
Detroit Lakes, MN
Our client is a premiere food processing company with multiple divisions, recently celebrated their 50th year anniversary, family owned and nationally recognized. They are creating a new position interested in hiring a 1st shift Sanitation Manager for their new state of the art manufacturing facility!
Your role with Company:
- Provide leadership to sanitation crew, assuring compliance in/work closely with safety, environmental and food safety
- Manages cleaning crew
- Maintain and update the master sanitation schedule and food safety plans
- Train team on SSOP's
- Knowledgeable of food manufacturing equipment
- Purchasing for department
- Work with outside vendors
- Assure Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs)
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in a food manufacturing environment
- 3+ years of sanitation experience in food manufacturing
- Knowledgeable of chemicals, cleaning systems and manufacturing equipment
- Hands on management
West Central Minnesota - Detroit Lakes area
Thriving community to raise a family with an abundant amount of outdoor activities, boating, fishing, hiking, biking, golf etc.
Many attractive amenities, restaurants and nearby schools
Benefits & Features:
Paid holidays & vacation